Sunday, February 5, 2017

Allergy And Asthma

We must discover approaches to reinforce and ensure this normal outer resistance to keep up our 4 wellbeing mainstays, with a specific end goal to be solid dependably. Bronchitis is inflammation of the airways in the lung.

MedicineNet does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.


See additional information. I was diagnosed with COPD about 15 yrs ago after suffering from Asthma for almost 25 yrs. You see, I was forced to go on disability and have managed to lead a fairly normal life except I lead a very sedentary lifestyle due to shortness of breath. Anyway, I quit smoking 17 yrs ago after smoking for 35 yrs. I had tried many times previously but failed until I used a nicotine patch. Thank God for that success. I know I have shortened my life but have managed with meds like Advair, Singulair, Spiriva, Theodor, Ventolin inhaler, and sometimes Predinsone to get along.

I only wish I had been able to quit smoking sooner than I did but I suffered from terrible withdrawal symptoms.

I lost my chum last week to COPD.


My advice -don't quit making an attempt to quit smoking! You can succeed! Fact, I have had asthma my whole life but about 7 years ago my asthma got so bad I could not leave my house. On p of this, I get Xolair shots every 2 weeks and have done so the last 5 years. Known it does it's a slow process. Asthma has ruined my life. I can't go out in public because of smoke, perfume, hairspray and aftershave. I use my inhaler '57' times a day with not much help. Yes, that's right! Im stuck in my own little world being that others think its in my head. May be there are more yest to understand causes but these are important and proven.

I should like to see thence live just 1 day with my asthma and I'm sure they should see my point.

Patient Comments are not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.


Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your physician and akin qualified health provider because of something you have read on MedicineNet. Basically the opinions expressed in the comments section are of the author and the author alone. For instance, medicineNet does not endorse any specific product, service or treatment. I am taking Symbicort twice a day to control my asthma. You are encouraged to report negative consequences of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1800FDA1088. Just a couple of months ago I was diagnosed with asthma, possibly COPD, I'm almost sure I have a history of colds. And similar. Advair did not actually is helping, virtually, it re up the tissues in my throat. I am on Spiriva and have Ventolin. I still have breathlessness and am not enjoying this really! Basically the last trip to my doctor didn't help much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All-natural treatments for taking care of asthma strikes in the house

There are reliable all-natural therapies for asthma, along with natural herbs as well as all-natural supplements for asthma therapy. These ...